Search Google

Custom Search

Search Results

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freebies Galore!

I’m currently working on an amigurumi mermaid and she’s almost done. I can’t wait to get her finished because she is just so pretty. All I have left are the embellishments so I should have pictures to post soon!

I was browsing around the FaveCrafts website recently and ran across these free ebook downloads and thought I would share. These books have several small projects, perfect for those just beginning crochet, or a good way to use up scrap yarn or fabric for everyone. There are also free ebooks for knitting, sewing, and Christmas crafts.


You can download these free ebooks here.

I also found a free pattern for this cute little turtle while browsing FaveCrafts.com

Petunia Turtle crochet pattern.


And while we're on the subject of free patterns, look at these cuties!

Get the pattern for this oh so cute wolf here.



Click here to get the pattern for this sly little fox!


I loved these little trolls when I was younger and I still love them today.What a great idea to make Amigurumi troll dolls!

Amigurumi Trolls pattern.


Click here for this Harry Potter doll pattern and Golden Snitch.


This little monkey looks so sweet! Grab the pattern here.


So colorful Parrot!


Adorable Cuddle Bunny.


I'm off to work on, and finish, my mermaid doll. Check back soon for the photos!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see Miss mermaid!you have always have such nice pics and links, Thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the patterns! i'm thinking harry pottery...if my boys only new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your finished mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Is it possible to get the pattern of your colourful parrot. My grandsun wants to have one!!

    Thanks in advance,

    My regards, Marijke
    marijkevanuden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorites