Search Google

Custom Search

Search Results

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yet Another Amigurumi Doll!



Happy New Year Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I'm glad the holidays are almost over. The holidays are wonderful, but it's nice to settle down and have life return to normal...for me anyway!

I'm excited to share my latest amigurumi creation with you. I have decided that although I love making all amigurumi's, dolls are my #1 favorite to crochet. They are just so cute and customizable, and each one is adorable in her own way. After finishing each project, I tell myself I'm going to make something other than a doll next time. But in the end I always end up making another doll!

My latest amigurumi doll is "Emily".

She is only 4" tall, and worked up in a snap. I was so happy with the results...I had no idea she would be so cute!


The flowers on the side of her hat were the perfect finishing touch!




The prettiest flower in the garden!



The pattern for this doll, which I got from KandJdolls, has instructions for the basic doll, with variations to make 6 different 'looks'.

Click here to get the pattern.

I just have to have one of each of these little girls because they are so cute, not to mention fast and easy to crochet. As for what's next on my crochet list? I'm not sure yet, but it's most likely going to be a doll!

Thanks for visiting as always, and I wish all of you a safe and prosperous New Year!







Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Happy New Year to You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily is adorable! Happy New Year :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious, I might just have to try me one of those one day. That would be the perfect gift for a lil girl wanting a doll to love :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, she's adorable. I really need to learn how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE dolls, and this one's a CUTIE!! Wonderful job, Sonya! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dolls and soooo cute!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorites